Tuesday, December 28, 2010

korang dah tak betol pe !

okay this time aku nak membebel
pasal PERASAAN MANUSIAA human feelings on earth

kat muke bumi ni!
yes truely im saying based on my horrible experiences and feelings right now=='
but some of these might be
the words that came out from my sincerely heart so that
i might be used some harsh rdue word here so please dont judge me first

glitter-graphics.com
read thse before you attack me maybe i am not as bad as you think because only writings can tell
my sharings begin like this i felt like i was giving hopes to three people right now
seriously i felt like i was the one who couraged them to love me
oh no fullstop
please dont agree with my statement please im not kind of giving hope to mens
especially boys at my age there are 3 people who expresss their love feel to me
its consecutive you know starting from monday
why haa ? sometimes i feel like they were managing a group to impose me from back
or in another word they just want to stab me back i dutknow what the hell is that
it just in my thinking but surely a bit unlogical because they even duntknow each other
okay i  dont mind if they want to express them but please dont make me feel guilt 
the main reason for saying this is because they are already taken but each of them like
pushing me into the canyon they make me feel very guilty really hope so all of them think more deeper
bout this i just dont want to make a relation love affair interrupted due to obstruction of an
unuseful stupid creature like me so please do understand just take care you only ones and ignore me im just a rubbish measles which is often thrown by those evil men on earth , i do not trust boy so much their lips and those sugar in my mummy's kitchen are no differences okayy take that ! huh



p/s :
I admit that love is not to be hindered by anyone but hmmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment